bProDoc is used to create incoming, outgoing and internal documents electronically, provides electronically circulation, execution and supervision to execution of documents within the predefined workflows, stores documents securely and provides fast, security-controlled access to these documents when required.
bProDoc’s components :
- Document circulation system
- Archive system
- Official documents module
- Letters module
- Reception room module
- Protocol module
- Supervision module
bProDoc’s functional features :
- Incoming and outgoing official documents
- Incoming and outgoing letters and responses
- Reception of citizens
- Internal correspondence, documents and references
- Laws, orders, commands
- Generation of supervision registration forms
- Generation of resolutions
- Link to related documents
- Usage of predefined expressions
- Catch of repetitions
- Catch of duplicates
- Supervision to execution of document
- Generation of cover letters
- Individual, corporate, collective, anonymous applications
- Advanced search– search with any information
- Integration with MS Office applications
- Operational authorization
- Authorization for document types
- Organizations reduces required resources for generation of documents, tracking, storing, catching, sending processes to minimum and obtain great savings by usage of Electronic document management system. Electronic document management system prepare infrastructure for creation of process and document standards of organization.
- bProDoc developed to convert paper documents into electronic format, to ensure circulation of documents with defined workflows, securely store documents in database, fast and effective usage of document and data resources.
- Document generation time decreases to minimum by usage of tools and document templates provided by bProDoc. Provide on-time and short-way delivery of documents to the proper persons. The lateness points that make potential blocking during circulation can be watched by supervision module. Electronically storage of documents reduces physical archiving costs, provides safety of documents against disaster and other risks. Access to the documents become easier by usage various search criteria’s and the cost of copying documents removed for the access to the same document from different places. Document sending and circulation approval rules can be defined so copying documents not required for multiple sending’s. So office equipment costs removed and human resource costs reduced to minimum.
- Before the Electronic Document Management technology, searched records queried in database with usage limited parameters. By usage bProDoc to find any record you can search for any information on document and this provides to find records in shortest time. So time spent to find data can be spending to the usage of data.
- Document generation and storage costs minimized.
- Office equipment costs, time and human resource savings.
- Provides Trusty and place independent usage.
- Fast and correct document flow.
- Determine lateness reasons during execution.
- Converts stored document to the managed data.
- Clerical work improves, productivity increases, provide more qualitative registration, storage and systematization of documents and increases execution discipline.
The electronic version of the document gives to it new efficient functionality. In that version systematization of circulation, registration and storage of document, efficient management of movement and execution, regulation of time loss during execution, savings, to make easier clerical work, increases employee and totally organization business productivity and administration quality.