bProCMS software is developed by the “Bestcomp Group” company and complies with standards approved by legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan. It is designed for automatization of electronic management of court cases.
Functionality of system:
Functionality of bProCMS software is based on functions of its system components and consists of the following modules:
- Court cases registration module;
- Registration of parties;
- Comments management module;
- Court fees and costs (financial) management module;
- Module for automatic distribution of court cases;
- Module for appointment of court sessions and schedule of trials;
- Module for automatic generation of sending of notifications (e-mail and SMS);
- Documents (Notifications, Letters, Judicial acts, etc.) preparation and management module;
- Module for management of minutes of proceedings;
- Court cases management module;
- Subpoena management;
- Reports management and generation module;
- Menus and pages management module;
- User management module;
- Rights and privileges management module;
- Reference books module;
- Module for designing of document templates and automatic generation of documents (Notifications, Letters, Judicial acts);
- Module for integration with other systems;
- System administration module.
Main functions of Court cases registration module are registration of new court cases, automatic assignment of number to case, entry of categories and attachment of related documents.
Main functions of Registration of parties are registration of participants of court case, entry of data on their personal information, social standing, address, and contacts. This module is integrated with Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Azerbaijan’s “State Register of Population” information system. During registration process, personal information of parties in “State Register of Population” is accessed by sending request in form of PIN number.
Main function of Comments management module is entry of related comments on court case. Person entering comment of specific court case can determine reading rights.
Main functions of Court fees and costs (financial) management module are registration of fees paid by parties, registration of court expenses, management of financial accounts, and preparation of reports.
Main function of Module for automatic distribution of court cases is automatic distribution of registered court cases based on workload, specialization, availability (vacation) of judges and other information. This module allows random and consecutive assignment of cases, including by appending instructions manually. It is possible to determine after how many periods specific judge will be assigned new cases during case distribution. Due to use of random assignment, it is impossible to determine which judge will be assigned to a specific case. It prevents misuse and eliminates human factor in case distribution.
Main function of Module for appointment of court sessions and scheduling of trials is appointment of court sessions. This module allows appointment of new sessions after checking availability of courtrooms and judges on specific dates and times according to calendar. Due to integration of this module with courts’ portal (http://courts.gov.az/), all entered session are automatically published there. Besides, appointed sessions are displayed in interactive stands installed in courts. Main function of Module for appointment of court sessions and scheduling of trials is provision of the following:
- Generation and management of court sessions’ agenda;
- Listing and management of reviewed cases;
- Scheduling of meetings.
Main functions of Module for automatic generation of sending of notifications (e-mail and SMS) are automatic generation, printing, sending e-mail and SMS notifications to parties on place, date, time, etc. of appointed court sessions.
Main functions of Documents (Notifications, Letters, Judicial acts, etc.) preparation and management module are entry, automatic generation, revision control, reporting, etc. of information on documents related to legal proceedings (Notifications, Letters, Judicial acts, etc.)
Main functions of Module for management of minutes of proceedings are entry of related information into minutes of court sessions, provision of access to text, audio and video files/pages of court session.
Main functions of Court cases management module are preparation of court case for court hearing, automatic generation of electronic registration cards, and displaying necessary information on case in single screen window.
Main function of Subpoena management is provision of necessary information by sending online requests on parties to the trial and searching for it by authorized court employees. Currently, this module is integrated with databases of several state bodies.
Main function of Reports management and generation module are automatic preparation of various statistic and analytic reports reflecting all necessary information on court cases and provision of capability to store and change them.
Main functions of Menus and pages management module are management all menus and pages, creation and structuring new menus and pages.
Main functions of User management module are registration of new users, their usernames and passwords, creation and management of their profiles/pages, structure, etc., determination of authorization rules.
Main function of Rights and privileges management module is creation of necessary rights and privileges, consisting of several rights required for authorization of registered system users. Rights within privilege can assigned on levels of system pages, screen fields, buttons, and operations.
Main function of Reference books module is entry and management of reference materials on court, types of cases and acts, including parties, categories, documents, calendars, time constraints of proceedings, etc.
Main functions of Module for designing of document templates and automatic generation of documents are preparation of templates of various documents (Notifications, Letters, Judicial acts) using special design tool, their management and provision of their automatic generation later on.
Main function of Module for integration with other systems is provision of integration with relevant databases of other state bodies in order to send online requests and search for necessary information on parties to trial by authorized court personnel.
Main functions of System administration module are logging of all operations during use of bProCMS software, provision of security, backup, system restore, management of system modules and execution of other administrative functions, supporting operation of system.
Features and advantages of solution:
- Opening of court case and its detailed registration;
- Creation of comments on court parties and entry of information on them;
- Subpoena and parties management;
- Court case comments management;
- Accepting and registration of court fees;
- Management and editing of reports on court fees;
- Support of accounting functions;
- Automatic distribution of court cases;
- Court cases management;
- Making corrections in court cases;
- Linking court cases;
- Court cases and agendas management;
- Agenda creation;
- Agenda management;
- Court session management;
- Creation of list of sessions related to court cases;
- Management of list of sessions related to court cases;
- Searching for court cases and adding them to court sessions list;
- Meetings management;
- Automatic generation and sending notifications via e-mail and SMS;
- Processing of court documents;
- Processing of incoming documents;
- Management of outgoing documents;
- Court minutes management;
- Management of court cases, written on hard media;
- Creation of court cases related sessions list;
- Management of court cases related sessions list;
- Complaints tracking;
- Registration of material evidence exhibits;
- Management and tracking of material evidence exhibits;
- Management of processes for removal of material evidence exhibits from trial process and their return to trial process;
- Court outcomes managements;
- Acceptance of court decisions and resolutions;
- Management of processes of acceptance of court decisions and resolutions;
- Management of execution of court orders;
- Generation of general reports;
- Generation of special reports;
- Management of menus and pages;
- User management;
- Rights and privileges management;
- Designing document templates and automatic generation of documents;
- System administration.
Application of system:
bProCMS software is installed in Yasamal District Court of Baku City. Preparations also on the way for installation in another court.