Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a system assisting to a business conduct. Since 1980, Microsoft Dynamics NAV have developed from relatively simple accounting system to full-featured integrated solution for business management. Today more than 50,000 companies from more than 30 countries are using this system to manage their businesses. Be assured that this solution will help you too in developing your business and stay competitive in the market.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an integrated system intended to assist in financial management, business analysis, production management, supply chain, customer relations and service, as well as in e-commerce.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV integrates information on all aspects of enterprise operations. You can get an idea on how huge modules set from which you can build your own customized system is by looking on list presented on the next page.
Besides that, Microsoft partners in various countries of the world have developed many field-tested applications on many areas. They are also ready to assist you in application of the system and its customization to specific needs of your business.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV are relevant, simple and easy to implement solutions with powerful functionality and without high requirements for enterprise IT infrastructure for small and medium enterprises.
Typical number of simultaneously working users in enterprises using the system is from 5 to 50 (there are installations with are hundreds of logged in users.)
These mainly are enterprises interested in using commerce and distribution, professional services and production, as well as other area-specific solutions, tailored to their individual business needs. System is easily integrated with Microsoft server and office programs installed in enterprise.
Functionality of system:
- Support of various accounting models according to international and Azerbaijani standards;
- Multi-currency accounting;
- Hierarchic plan of accounts
- Any number of analytic measurements, cost centers;
- Budgeting and financial planning;
- Budget implementation control;
- Forecasting of funds flow, liquidity analysis, payment control;
- Joint accounting and consolidation of several companies;
- Full audit of operations;
- Rejection of financial postings;
- Support of XBRL format reports;
- Receivables and payables control;
- Order and invoice processing;
- Price and discounts management;
- Calculation of delivery terms for commodities;
- Execution and documentation of returned goods;
- Addresses of alternative supplies;
- Supply agents, third-party direct supplies;
- Partial payment processing;
- Cancellation of bill payments;
- Counterpart credit line control;
- Overdue loans analysis;
- Double posting;
- Automatization of all aspects of accounting;
- Accounting of bank and cashier operations;
- Accounting of warehouse operations;
- Purchase ledger, sales ledger, tax calculation;
- Collection of accounting and tax reports in unified form;
- Tax accounting, formation of tax registers;
- Fixed assets accounting;
- Repair and re-appraisal;
- Collection of unified forms;
- Individual accounting of employees;
- Calculation of salaries of individual employees or groups based to different algorithms;
- Sending relevant information to tax audit bodies, pension funds, etc.;
- Recording of personnel related orders: on hiring, transfer, termination, etc.;
- Management of goods turnover;
- Warehouse and warehouse accounting units, goods that cannot be stored in warehouses;
- Goods turnover management;
- Alternative suppliers;
- Specifications, replacement goods, mutual references;
- Moving, selection, sending, acceptance, transportation, writing-off, etc.;
- Cataloguing by lot and serial numbers;
- Accounting of prime cost on each commodity (FIFO, LOFO models, serial number, standards);
- Backup mechanisms;
- Warehouse infrastructure management;
- Mechanism for optimization of warehouse space;
- Automatic data collection system via radio terminal (ADCS);
- Inter-warehouse moving, intranzit record;
- Warehouse stocking control on level of cells;
- Returned goods management;
- Support of various production policies (on demand production, stocking production, mixed);
- Sequential formation of production orders;
- Multi-version specifications and routes;
- Basics of supply planning;
- Demand forecasting;
- Control over production forces load;
- Distribution of production orders among production forces;
- Functions of limiting production forces;
- Contracting operations and accounting contracting costs;
- Differential calculation of cost of produced commodity;
- Electronic interconnectivity between software complexes of companies irrelevant to their scale and specialization;
- Support of electronic document workflow in different formats;
- Access to Microsoft Dynamics NAV via web-interface in Intranet;
- Real-time access to and modification of reference books, accounts and other business related information;
- Joint use of Microsoft Office business documents;
- Maintenance of counterparts database;
- Shipping list;
- Contacts segmentation;
- Contacts management;
- Classification and grouping by areas and other criteria;
- Commercial proposals;
- Calendars, assignments for managerial level;
- History of document workflow;
- Planning of assignments;
- Logging of mutual links;
- Sales analysis;
- Integration with Word and Outlook (automatic sending of data by e-mail;
- Management of service units;
- Creation of cost;
- Service orders;
- Contracting of service;
- Planning and dispatching;
- Plan-schedule of services;
- Control over service related resources;
- Generator of financial reports within system;
- Data analysis tools based on analytic measurements;
- Wide spectrum of financial and analytical reports;
- Integration with MS Office’s Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Multidimensional analytical reports based on OLAP cubes in Business Analytics.
Features and advantages of solution:
This is easy to implement and use solution with powerful functionality and without high requirements for enterprise IT infrastructure for small and medium enterprises.
Solution provides opportunities for increasing competitive advantages of enterprise.
- Precise compliance with customer’s business processes;
- Optimization of business processes;
- Increased efficiency of employee work and management;
- Low cost of implementation and use of system;
- Automatization of regular work processes;
- Decrease in document processing costs;
- Generation of different reports;
- Creation of reference books and catalogs in order to facilitate information resources navigation;
- Option of entering common resource classifier;
- Increase of internal and external information exchange;
- Efficient protection of information via allocated access to authorization systems and portal resources.
Software system is easily integrates with Microsoft server and office software.
- Flexibility and scalability of the system;
- Secure storage of information in database, control of integrity of data and access rights;
- Similar interface for implementation of any operations in the system;
- Support of all languages.
ERP Systems Department
ERP Systems Department of “Bestcomp Group” Company was established in 2013. Our specialists are officially certified by Microsoft. These certifications confirm their high qualifications in different areas. Personnel of ERP Systems Department has an extensive individual experience in implementation and support of Microsoft Dynamics in such companies as Azerfon, Access Bank, Willo, and Mitsubishi Motors.
Since establishment of department, we started launching projects (on warehouse, accounting, service) in Bestcomp Service Centre.
All internal processes in the Bestcomp Group are automatized (accounting, warehouse, sales, projects)
We provide you with opportunity to achieve high results by employing the following services:
- Consulting. Implementation of any system in your enterprise is a quite serious step, requiring comprehensive analysis. We are ready to assist you in this by studying all aspects of your business and preparing most relevant implementation plan for installation of system in your enterprise.
- Installation and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relations Management. We can attract designers to modify interface and programmers to develop special software in order to make system’s use maximally easy and tailored for increasing effectiveness of your business’ organization.
- Integration of existing tools with Microsoft Dynamics systems. By adding opportunities provided by Dynamics platform, we can make them even more productive.
If you want to introduce changes in your operations in order to make them more effective and less resource intensive, our services are at your disposal.